It is a bright sunny morning and your boss has just called you, requiring for all the documents and files on your computer which would be needed at an important meeting. You rush over to work, but WAIT! You cannot remember the window Administrator password? You have checked everywhere, hovering around the desktop for a clue but to no avail.
It is about 30mins to the company’s meeting and the best way you know of bypassing the password is by resetting or formatting the Windows, which means you losing all information and most importantly, the files for the meeting.
What is the next step to take without losing your files? How can you bypass the window administrator? This article will assist you on the steps and methods to take.
HOW TO BYPASS WINDOWS 10, 8, & 7 ADMINISTRATOR WITHOUT A PASSWORD;
Window administrator can be bypassed without resetting the window password by using a third party tool called TunesBro windows Password recovery Pro. I bet you haven’t heard of this tool! Today is your lucky day
TunesBro Windows Password Recovery Pro
Is the most efficient program to bypass your administrator within 5 minutes. It can be used for administrator versions such as Window 10, 8 and 7. These are the steps:
- Find another computer and install TunesBro Window Password recovery Pro; you have to create a password reset disk on another computer in order to reset your own window password.
- Use a blank USB flash or writable CD/DVD to burn the files. It is usually best to use a USB flash drive.
- Select the device from within the installed window password recovery pro and click the option that says BURN USB. When it has successfully copied eject it from the computer.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the locked computer and reboot/restart it. Press F2, F8 or ESC on your keyboard immediately you restart before the Window administrator appears to activate the boot menu options (BIOS Setup Utility), then select the USB flash drive and press enter.
- TunesBro Windows Password Recovery Pro will be loaded on the screen when the locked computer starts to boot from the USB flash drive.
- Chose the administrator and then click Reset Password. Password will be reset to blank in seconds. Now you can reboot your computer and there is finally no password to stop you from getting your files for the meeting.
USING SUPER ADMIN ACCOUNT TO BYPASS WINDOWS 10, 8, and 7 PASSWORD;
If the first method is time consuming and you are really in a hurry to get those files then you should consider using Super Administrator Account (SAC). Super admin account is one of the best for bypassing that password and it is specially designed for windows 10 users who forget their password. With Super admin account you need no other computer, you need no USB flash drive and no boot menu .all you need is to follow these steps.
- Turn on your computer and wait for the welcome screen.
- Press the Shift key 5 times to activate the SAC account
- Enter into your PC and head over to Control Panel from the window menu.
- Go to the user profile and change the password, confirm changes then you can restart your computer and you are set for that meeting with your files.
It would be pointless using this method if you didn’t set up SAC account before you locked yourself out of your computer.
Ophcrack is really old software; you can say out-of-date but still works. If you don’t have an SAC account you might consider using this method, it works with all versions of windows. Like TunesBro Windows Password Recovery Pro it also requires that you create a bootable disk to reset your administrator password.
Ophcrack procedure is similar to Windows Password Recovery Pro, just for the last step. In Ophcrack software your password is recovered and you can easily write your forgotten password down without resetting or removing the password.
In conclusion, if you have just a single administrator on your computer then you will have to get a third party program and another computer to gain access to your computer. But if you have a separate administrator account then it would be pretty easy.